We have authorised student recruitment representatives within the Pakistan, as well as in the many other countries around the world, who enable us to reach a good number of prospective students across different markets. Students are assisted by these representatives for the submission of their applications to the college. Our marketing team work closely with representatives across the world, ensuring that they are able to provide necessary information on everything, from the application procedure to the admission deadlines. They help students to standardise their choices more effectively and support them in their application process, by providing relevant information about the course and the college. Students can also contact our marketing team to confirm whether a representative is authorised by the college or not.
Guidelines for becoming a representative:
- Representative must be a limited company or locally registered business.
- Should provide the documents confirming the Company license and the ownership of the Company.
- Should provide the valid contact details – First and the second person to contact.
- There must be documents and clear information regarding the Operational Office (Government registration docs, Office photos, etc.)
- Should provide the marketing documents for recruiting students, for e.g.: posters, leaflets, photos of seminars, brochures etc.
- Should provide two referees with whom the agent is doing business.
- The applications with positive references will be given the mutual agreement, signed by both the parties as per the terms and conditions.
We arrange seminars, exhibitions and other recruitment campaigns worldwide in order to recruit students. This helps to provide a platform to meet College representatives in their respective regions. This also ensures a better working relationship. The college invites representatives to the college in order to discuss various issues regarding admissions and marketing. We reserve the right to cancel an agreement with any approved representative if they violate the college rules and regulations, or are found to be in a breach of agreement. The college also reserves the right to take legal action against someone who is found to be in an unlawful practice. Upon arrival students need to complete a feedback form about the services offered by their given representative and this feedback will be considered for the future working relationship with the representative.
Please use the following link to make an online application to become a representative: