As a member of the INSTITUTE, you will get the following benefits.
Being a CGA-PAKISTAN® member not only opens the door to great opportunities in your career and personal development, you also have access to a first-class range of services to support you as a member. Read and watch further to find out why CGA-PAKISTAN® members truly value their CGA-PAKISTAN® membership.
Member benefits and services
CGA-PAKISTAN® keeps you at the leading-edge of the profession with a range of benefits and services which include:
The CGA-PAKISTAN® designation – the choice among employers:
When you’re a member you can use the CGA-PAKISTAN® designation after your name – a symbol of excellence and recognizable to employers around the world. Our world-class global reputation helps:
- increase your earning potential
- improve your career progression opportunities
- provide international mobility to your career.
Our qualification also provides you with complete flexibility in career choice. You can work in any business sector from the public or corporate sectors to financial services or public practice.
The chance to be a global influencer and build your professional network:
CGA-PAKISTAN® ’s global reputation coupled with our Research and Development program means members are regularly invited to play a part in developing the profession at all levels. This means you can ultimately create or influence policies that impact on individuals, businesses and communities alike.
All members have the opportunity to stand for Council, the body which governs CGA-PAKISTAN® ‘s activities, whilst you can find out more on how you can get involved at a regional level by contacting your local office. By becoming more involved with CGA-PAKISTAN® you can raise your profile, broaden your professional networks and learn new skills.
Supporting you in your continual professional development:
CGA-PAKISTAN® provides you with a wealth of materials and opportunities to assist you in your career and to support your continual professional development.
In collaboration with some of other professional institutions, we have also identified courses which complement the CGA-PAKISTAN® Qualification and allow members to specialize within a particular area of audit, finance, management or project management. Through our partnerships, members benefit from accelerated access routes and discounted fees on many of these courses whilst also ensuring the CGA-PAKISTAN® brand is synonymous with excellence in professional education.
Keeping you informed – online, in print and on the move:
CGA-PAKISTAN® keeps you up-to-date with what’s happening in the accountancy and business world through a variety of ways.
- Accountants Gazette:
Members will receive CGA-PAKISTAN® ‘s monthly professional newsletter
- Our member focused social media platforms
Not only do we provide members the opportunity to engage and network with each other online through our members’ only LinkedIn group, we also keep members up-to-date through our facebook andTwitter feeds.
- Round the clock customer care and careers service
CGA-PAKISTAN® looks after its members 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year through our CGA-PAKISTAN® Connect service, the only professional accountancy body to do so.
- CGA-PAKISTAN® Careers is our official global jobs portal, providing you with career guidance and free access to browse and apply for hundreds of finance vacancies worldwide – with many recruiters specifically looking for CGA-PAKISTAN® members.
Other Key benefits:
- You will be eligible to write CGA, ACGA & FCGA after your name.
- You will be eligible to contest and Vote in Branch Council Elections.
- You will be entitled to cast vote for National Council Elections.
- Your name will appear in Members Directory which is circulated widely in corporate sector of Pakistan and abroad.
- You will receive a copy of CGA-PAKISTAN® magazine “Accountant Gazette” regularly.
- You will be eligible to avail library facilities.
- You can attend CGA-PAKISTAN® sponsored courses, webinars and seminars at special subscription.
- You will be invited to annual events.
- You will be eligible to apply for Certificate of Practice (COP) only after becoming a formal member.
- You will receive regular updates about profession and CGA-PAKISTAN® through circulars issued from time to time.
- You will be eligible to claim exemptions at different institutions in Pakistan and abroad.
- You will be eligible to utilize Placement services provided by the Institute.
- You will be eligible to obtain discount facility on various products of the Institute, shops and restaurants.
- You will be provided a Membership Card.
- You will be provided a login address on CGA-PAKISTAN®
- You will be eligible to join “Discussion Forum” in the exclusive “Members Area” on CGA-PAKISTAN®
- You will receive regular SMS alerts from “CGA-PAKISTAN® “.
- You will receive the regular job alerts.
- You will be the part of CGA-PAKISTAN® fast job placement program.
- You will also get the benefit of any schemes, announce from time to time.
- You will have the Opportunity to network with other members in the same profession.
- You will have the option of attending social functions and outings which CGA-PAKISTAN® hosts on an annual basis
You will have the access to a database of potential employment opportunities via the networking opportunities