We understand you might face a number of different challenges while studying the CGA Professional Program, and there is a wide range of support available if you need additional assistance preparing for your exam.
The level of support available may differ depending on which subject you are undertaking, whether you are a member and your geographic location.
Our authorized tuition providers offer a range of support options to suit various learning styles and budgets. Developed specifically for the CGA Professional Program, the range can help you to study with more structure and get the results you want.
Tuition is optional, but if you choose to study with a Authorized Tuition Provider, you can be assured the provider meets our strict quality assurance criteria. We advise you to only enroll with a tuition provider who is approved by CGA-PAKISTAN® as they are provided with up-to-date teaching materials that are aligned to CGA-PAKISTAN® exams.
CGA-PAKISTAN® Learning Media:
Provide the following supplementary revision materials:
- Revision Kits, for CGA Professional Program compulsory subjects; the kit contains practice questions and answers to prepare you for exams, revision skills and exam techniques.
- Passcards, for foundation exams and CGA Professional Program subjects; Passcards are small cards that summarise important topics, designed to help you revise and prepare for exams.
Information and resources, to assist in your day-to-day work, education and professional development. Our Library technicians can help source resources relevant to your CGA Professional Program study.
My Online Learning:
Your online learning system includes complementary learning materials and, for CGA Professional Program candidates, access to study groups, discussion forums and an “Ask the expert” service for technical queries about the subject content.
Student support team:
The CGA-PAKISTAN® student support team is here to help you as much as possible, providing full support throughout your training and beyond
Normal hours of services are 09:00am – 05:00pm (PST),
Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays),
T: +92 (51) 2228074
D:+92 331 5229000
Your CGA-PAKISTAN® student support team can help you with:
- initial registrations
- training contract matters
- initial professional development (IPD) and work based learning
- friendly reminders of key dates and exam entry deadlines
- access to our award-winning business library and information service
- access to your local student network group via the student district societies
- examination related enquiries
- change of address
- requests for literature
- overseas enquiries
- student discounts and offers
- up-to-date practice case studies
- and more.