Currently CGA-PAKISTAN® is seeking to establish affiliations with national and international professional and academic bodies in order to deliver high standard results.
The Institute is closely working with other National and International Professional Accountancy Bodies to develop the cooperation in the profession, education and the professional skill. This will develop the confidence to CGA-PAKISTAN® members to better work in the market and compete according to the professional need.
Now the Institute has the following Partners and Affiliates:
- The Institute of Certified Commercial Professional Accountants & Internal Auditors (ICCPAIA)
- The Institute of Certified Internal Auditors (ICIA)
- Chartered Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (CICMA), Nigeria.
- The Institute of Forensic Accountants (IFA), Nigeria.
- Association of Cost and Management Accountants (ACMA), Nigeria.
- Audit Managers Association of Nigeria (AMAN).
- Institute of Management Specialists (IMA), United Kingdom.
- The Institute of Certified Business Consultants (ICBC), USA.
- Chartered Institute of Management Consultants (CIMC), Canada-USA.
- Chartered Institute of Management Specialist (CIMS), USA.
- Chartered Institute of Corporate Treasurers (CICT), USA.
- Chartered Institute of Professional Financial Managers (CIPFM), USA.
- Pebble Hills University (PHU), USA.
- The Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants (ICFA) USA.
- Institute of Financial Consultants (IFC) Canada ,USA
- Islamic Institute of Accounting and Finance (IIAF) Nigeria.
- West Coast University, Panama.
- California University FCE, USA
- Procon Internal (Corporate Consultants), Islamabad.
- Corporate Consultants , Islamabad.
- Comtech Integrated Solutions.